Sales Solutions Support Specialist
If you're looking to be part of the change in the sales industry that is elevating the sales profession and disrupting traditional methods of selling, then check out the following opportunity.
LinkedIn's Global Customer Operations is looking for a Sales Solutions Support Specialist to provide customer support to our Sales Navigator customers. Sales Navigator is LinkedIn's Sales Solutions flagship product that connects the world's buyers and sellers to build strong relationships.
The Sales Solutions Support Specialist is responsible for answering incoming support tickets from LinkedIn's Sales Solutions online and offline customers. He/she will leverage his communication skills to deliver a superior support experience that will delight our customers, educate them on product functionality and anticipate their next questions where applicable. The Sales Solutions Support Specialist will communicate with customers via email or phone following LinkedIn's best practices and Voice of Customer guidelines. Responsibilities:
- Provide support to LinkedIn's Sales Solutions customers. Be a customer's evangelist.
- Handle complex and technically involved features within the Sales Navigator product.
- Analyze and understand Sales Navigator clients and their business, answering all product inquiries and questions. Meet customer satisfaction target.
- Follow best practices and LinkedIn's voice of customer guidelines.
- Anticipate customer's next question where applicable.
- Work within a queue-support model with specific daily targets on the number of customer contacts completed.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via our support tools.
- Ensure that all issues are escalated as needed to appropriate internal departments and management.
- Establish effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and product leads within the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users.
- 2+ years of customer support or account management.
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university preferred.
- 2+ years strong background working with issues requiring complex troubleshooting to resolve.
- Direct experience in working for an internet company is preferred.
- Some Sales background strongly preferred to more easily connect with our customer base. Sales Navigator is a product targeted to Sales professionals.
- Experience in technical and product support/troubleshooting.
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Expert knowledge of Google Apps for Work or Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.