GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Sales Specialist - Independent Practice IT
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
This position is responsible for uncovering and closing complex Electronic Medical Records Solutions and Services into net new customers within the Physician Office Market.
- Create a holistic territory plan and managing sales process from cold call to close to achieve annual operating plan by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage- Own cold call strategy, funnel development and management, territory development and close deals within assigned geography.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan supporting attainment of quota and market share growth, and update on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel and accurate profile of customer assets
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE Healthcare and competitive products. Will be required to perform customer product demonstrations.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target accounts and provide management with a monthly or quarterly report of progress
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization including front desk person, office manager, administrator, physician, CFO, CIO, CEO, CMO
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account's current and long-term purchase plans and objectives, keeping management informed of all changes in plans, objectives and key buying influences
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years of healthcare IT software, hardware or solutions sales experience; (OR High School Diploma/GED AND minimum 5 years of direct healthcare IT software sales experience)
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a complex sales environment, where multiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
- Willingness to live in sales territory
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of time, within territory and to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational, employment and criminal background checks
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- 2+ years selling EMR/PM/RCM software solutions
- Prior experience conducting customer product demonstrations as part of the sales process.
- Proven track record of year over year sales success in driving growth and/or quota attainment
- Proficiency in Strategic Selling principles and tools- Experience selling software solutions into the Ambulatory Healthcare environment- IDX Groupcast or Centricity PM/EMR experience/knowledge
- Understanding of Physician Practice administration, patient accounting, business development and/or provider business office core experience- Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value
-based physician relationships in practices with greater than 8 physicians.
- Intellectual capacity to interpret trends and data, translating the information into actions and improvements
- Self starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels, able to synthesize complex issues and communicate simple messages
- Able to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity and demonstrate composure in stressful situations where competing priorities must be managed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.