We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization. Job Description:
The Energy Sales Rep is responsible for securing incremental availability of our Energy Portfolio within a variety of customer channels via strategic selling solutions. Products in this portfolio include, but are not limited to, AMP and Rockstar products.
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, product distribution, space allocation, and customer service
- Solicit new business to increase volume and package distribution
- Solicit the placement of equipment and sell sufficient product inventory
- Utilize point-of-purchase materials to create marketplace excitement and stimulate sales
- Ensure compliance with National and Local execution programs
- Maintain and increase shelf facings
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; Sell PBC's Service Advantage
- Merchandise product, secure barrel and rack placements, and build displays
- Compliance with Accounts Service as Scheduled measures
- Demonstrates a passion to drive results and exceed expectations
- Openly embraces new ideas and processes to develop "out of the box" ideas
- Ability to track and analyze data to ensure targets are achieved
- Self-motivated and strives to create a team focused execution approach with other PBC Customer Reps
- A minimum of 1 year of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Not Eligible for Relocation