Sales Strategy Analyst - Vogue International - Clearwater, FL
Vogue International (a Johnson & Johnson Company) is recruiting for Sales Strategy Analyst, based in Clearwater, FL.
This Associate, Sales Strategy position will work for the newly acquired Vogue International brands. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries. This role will be based in Tampa Bay, Florida area and offers relocation assistance.
The incumbent is responsible for assisting the achievement of the Vogue International OGSM while instituting strategic business plans that integrate Vogue and customer goals. The incumbent will support the commercialization business planning process by influencing go-to-market strategies that drive profitable growth, product launches, and coordinate the efforts of commercialization planning to drive business success. The incumbent serves as a liaison between sales and marketing as well as other cross functional partners by providing voice of customer.
The incumbent assists the development and execution of business plans to achieve sales goals within the US that include 4P fundamentals (product, placement, promotion, pricing), new item execution and strategic initiatives. The incumbent serves as the key sales point of contact for information and serves as the voice of the customer within the company. The incumbent drives team goals while managing the budget for optimal ROI. The incumbent participates in special projects as assigned.
This person also needs to become effective in influencing marketing and brand strategies all while being a source of retailer and competitive insights for their partners and customers. Special projects are an integral part of this role and the ideal person should be comfortable operating in a dynamic, fast past environment. Key responsibilities in addition to 4P excellence include, but are not limited to:
•Assisting business planning process by developing analytics & insights to support marketing strategy, preparing timelines & communication of the process, and conducting collaborative planning cycles with customer teams.
•Communicates & coordinates key strategies, insights, and initiatives between field and internal teams as well as gains alignment across a matrix environment to support goal achievement.
•Partners with internal team members to develop and execute the revenue growth management strategies in order to drive topline and bottom line growth.
•Assist cross-functional team members in development, evaluation, & implementation of the 4Ps by evaluating trends, developing insights, & translates findings to drive business performance improvement both internally & externally.
•Support analysis of business processes and requirements related to pricing, trade promotions, category management, & inventory management including cross-functional collaboration with marketing, supply chain, trade, and finance on forecasting to sales input across responsible brands.
• Creates & influences assortment & merchandising recommendations.
• 4 year degree required.
• 2+ years prior experience in consumer package goods required.
• Prior experience in direct customer sales, business analytics, and/or customer marketing required.
• Experience with hair care preferred.
• Experience putting together strategic business plans preferred.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment.
• Ability to influence decision-makers up and down two or more levels, with and without direct authority, to ensure a fully-aligned customer/company business plan.
• Demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills. Strong presentation skills and ability to tailor skills and presentation style to a variety of key decision makers.
• Ability to devise and deliver persuasive presentations, based on data-driven insights and facts, to gain support for business strategies and/or initiatives.
• Ability to develop and oversee the execution of project plans and to implement, execute and draw conclusions from a variety of customer, shopper and category studies.
• Ability and passion to coach and develop reporting staff members.
• Ability to manage funds and resources to deliver the greatest outcome for the company.
• Ability to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands.
• Knowledge of computer technology, analytical software programs, MS Office Suite and database management, including development of queries and assessment of data to draw accurate conclusions.
• Up to 10% travel required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
North America-United States-Florida-Clearwater
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)