Sales Strategy & Compensation Analyst (1 of 2)
DePuy Synthes Companies, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Sales Strategy & Compensation Analyst to be located in one of the following locations: West Chester, PA; Raynham, MA; or Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Maintain the systems, processes, and data that drives the sales incentive plans for a large sales organization. Compiles data, prepares reports, and conducts basic analysis on the sales strategy of the organization. Assess and analyze programs, making recommendations to ensure effectiveness and execution in a timely manner. Develop and track the metrics to assess the effectiveness of the company sales incentive compensation programs. Provide in depth analysis on base and variable compensation. Assist with the development, implementation, and administration of compensation policies and programs.
Engage in key business partnerships with field sales leadership to develop incentive compensation plans and territory structures that drive growth and support strategic sales objectives. Responsibility in the calculation and accurate payment of incentive compensation in a field sales organization.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with Sales Management, Human Resources, and Finance to ensure alignment of incentive compensation with organizational and sales goals.
• Partner with sales leadership and Shared Services- Deployment on territory alignment changes and associated sales and quota impacts.
• Develop, maintain, and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation metrics.
• Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual calculation, validation, and payments of incentive compensation plan components and bonus commissions.
• Analyze data on sales strategy, analytics, and sales metrics.
• Review data on sales margins and related sales statistics of the organization.
• Develop and maintain reporting and analytics to support the internal Compensation Team
• Initiate and maintain compensation agreements.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of 2 years of professional analytic work experience is required
• Prior compensation experience preferred
• Personal computer skills, Windows: Work Processing, project planning, presentation, email, and spreadsheet software
• Proficiency with PC Tools, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Stratum Planner (Data Tracker), PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• Knowledge of ERP system (such as JDEdwards) is required
• Knowledge of Synygy Compensation system preferred
• Understanding of, and ability to utilize, large scale information systems
• Query and report writing tools (Microsoft Access, Showcase Vista)
• Experience with Tableau Software preferred
• Intermediate to Advanced level skills with Excel (Macros, Tables, Lookups) is required
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
• Able to quickly learn new information access techniques
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
• Customer focus (internal & external)
• Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
• Ability to teach and train on various methods and techniques
• High level of attention to detail
• This position can be primarily located in any of the following locations: Warsaw, IN; West Chester, PA; or Raynham, MA may require up to 25% domestic travel
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)