Sales Strategy and Operations Manager
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Sales Operations Manager for our LinkedIn Marketing Solutions organization is a highly visible role within one of the fastest growing brands in consumer internet. The role acts as an advisor to executives in the global sales and operations teams, and is responsible for helping crack the most important strategic and operational issues facing the Marketing Solutions business.
This position offers a candidate with consulting, investment banking, finance or sales operations experience an exciting and high-profile opportunity to influence the trajectory of a significant portion of LinkedIn's overall business, interact with LinkedIn's most senior sales professionals, and transition into an operating role with one of the fastest growing companies on the web. Responsibilities:
- Lead projects with key stakeholders and cross functional partners to make data-driven decisions on topics, including, but not limited to:
- Sales incentive design
- Forecast modelling
- Territory optimisation
- Product mix analysis
- Process improvement
- Proactively partner with sales executives and country leaders on all operational and strategic issues to serve as the "COO" of their businesses, e.g. team restructuring, quota setting, localization of global initiatives, weekly activity prioritization
- Gather requirements and project manage changes to our processes and sales technology that result in improvements in sales rep productivity within the Americas and throughout the globe
- Gain management confidence in work such that the recommendations you produce are utilised in executive / board level presentations
- Establish strong working relationships with business operations, sales management, systems, and other cross-functional teams to achieve the above objectives without management involvement
- Play a vital role in driving our annual strategic planning process through data-driven recommendations in areas such as how to restructure teams and improve productivity
- 6+ years experience within either Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Finance , Sales Operations or general work experience
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SQL, and Tableau
- Deep experience in financial modelling and data analysis with an ability to see beyond the numbers to structure recommendations and drive sound decision-making
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.