We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization. This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by Category management and planogram/schematic development for Tier 1/Tier 2 C&G partners, and Stater Bros markets to drive incremental space, volume and share gains. Manage all space management needs of assigned accounts for the California, Nevada, Southern Utah and Northern Arizona markets.
- Partner with local leadership to develop planograms to maximize historical sales trends for all assigned customers.
- Daily analysis on store data to develop a recommendation on space to sale specific planograms.
- Continual analysis post in store reset to evaluate volume trends.
- Provide data analytics to chain owners, buyers and category managers across the California and Nevada Markets to discuss utilization of space to maximize store sales.
- Accountable for providing data to local leadership to help drive Large and Small format store sales.
- Support California and Nevada Markets with all Perm Merch suggestions.
- Accountable for reset schedule coordination among all vendors for assigned accounts.
- Support IRI analytics and analysis for immediate peer group.
Company vehicle and annual bonus eligible Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Space Software experience in Apollo and ProSpace (preferred), but not required
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Fact-based grocery selling experience
- Organizational skills
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience with grocery retailers
- Bi-Lingual Preferred but not require
Eligible for Standard Relocation