- Leads Quaker Internal Sales Planning for the Walmart business, to deliver both BU & Customer objectives.
- Proactively identifies business insights and white space opportunities, key drivers & trends to deliver incremental volume, share, and profit for Quaker and Walmart
- Manages one direct report, responsible for the Target/E-Comm business. Must be strong people leader, with the ability to manage direct report, provide coaching/development and be able to oversee those additional customers
- Serve as the Sales liaison on all customer specific project teams. Project work will include Walmart specific pack development, collaborating with Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance to commercialize customized items, and represent Walmart within the BU.
- Expectation to work closely with Finance and Account Teams on Customer Forecast process, including knowledge of business drivers, opportunities and developed action plan
- Leads process internally for Customer Top To Top and Big Bet meetings, collaborating with Shopper Marketing, Finance and BU Marketing.
- Develops strong relationships with all levels and functions within the BU and Customer Teams
- Collaborates very closely with customer teams on gap closure opportunities, building/planning for 2017 AOP, giving direction and strategy on execution, core and innovation priorities
- Participates in the development, coordination and alignment (internal/external) to 1yr, 3yr, 5yr Customer Plans (objectives, goals, strategies, tactics and resources) surrounding the key Category Drivers: Assortment, Price, Presence & Promotion. Achieve Account/Channel volume, share and profit.
- Expectation to be in-front of buyers with account teams, adding business unit value and recommendations for the customer
- Proactively develops go to market strategies, identifies business insights and white space opportunities, key drivers & trends to drive incremental volume, share, and profit while evaluating inefficient tactics that do not deliver company goals and objectives. Partners with sales team to achieve objectives.
- Serves as key liaison with demand planning and supply chain on product forecasting process and serving as the single sales voice on issue resolution within supply chain or back to the customer teams
- 5 + years selling experience in consumer packaged goods sales team
- Strong written & oral communication skills, with strong ability to wire with cross-functional teams and at all levels
- Must be strong people leader, with the ability to manage a direct report, providing coaching/development and oversee multiple customers
- Must be able to write powerpoint presentations and build to tell a story
- Must have proven track record for leadership skills, as well as both business and people results
- BS degree in business Preferred
- Travel occasionally to Walmart Meetings
Eligible for Limited Relocation