Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Sales Support role in the West Chester area. This is a temp to hire opportunity who is looking for a hard worker who is reliable and organized. As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be responsible for helping customers place orders and to act as a point of contact for that customer all the way through the process. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Sales Support role include:
• Consistently manage both internal and external customers orders and enquiries
• Ensuring all customer order management is completed efficiently
• Input order data and information accurately
• Providing excellent customer service both on the phone and through email
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to translate that into the outbound phone calls
• MUST have previously sales assistant experience
• Good organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft Office experience
This position is 1st shift position starting off paying $15 an hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sales Support position in the West Chester area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.