Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Position Summary:
An experienced Sales Support Specialist is needed to help support the Northwest Area. Primary job responsibility is to provide assistance to our sales organization by performing contract review, preparing amendments, and submitting contracts into the Legal portal. Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Education:
- Perform contract review, prepare and send amendment letters to the customer, as necessary.
- Submit contracts into the Legal portal and act as liaison for contract review.
- Issue certificates of insurance, respond to OCIP/CCIP requests and enrollment.
- Request bid and performance & payment bonds, as well as bonds required for various licenses.
- Manage the COE/credit/penny hold list, follow up with sales staff as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and audit guidelines.
- Complete subcontractor qualification forms.
- Obtain and submit customer's credit application.
- Submit Customer Master changes into Casewise workflow.
- May act as SOS Champion.
- BS/BA Degree preferred or two years of related experience.
- 2+ years of experience in contract administration or related area.
- 2+ years of experience with contract administration, construction background preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.