The principle purpose of the Sales Support Associate II is to assist the support function by providing direction and coaching to a team of Sales Support Associates to complete operational activities as assigned by the Support Manager. The Sales Support Associate II will participate in the safe, accurate and efficient receiving, unloading, dispersion and stocking of inbound freight.
The Sales Support Associate II will also have responsibility for training Sales Support Associates on the operational processes needed to drive performance of the support function.
- High School Diploma plus 2 years of experience OR 3 years of experience in retail store freight flow logistics
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally
- Experience in customer service role
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment
- Experience in a leadership role with direct report responsibility
- Demonstrated experience managing project teams
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.