Job Location: United States : Ohio : Dayton
- Perform sales support related activities to optimize the sales outcomes of the supported sales force.
- Address and research clients’ questions and administration issues from MetLife sales force, producers, brokers, agents or prospect contacts; Facilitate resolution of their inquiries and issues typically via phone calls, correspondence or emails.
- Compile sales data or metrics from the sales force; Analyze, interpret and report out on sales results to guide business decisions; Maintain databases or oversee development of systems or tracking mechanisms to further enhance sales opportunities.
- Work with the producers to manage to a sales goal.
- Develop, review, organize, and distribute marketing materials to facilitate effective competitive positioning of product line supported.
- Create and ensure overall strength and consistency of sales communications across supported sales organization.
(5 -7 bullets)
- Proficient knowledge of competitors and their products and contracts.
- Educate and update new and existing sales agents on product features and pricing guidelines of our partner carriers. This level shows proven ability to be more self-directed and can work more independently.
- Capable to run more complex and sophisticated sales analyses and reporting, which includes recommendations to sales management.
- Manage more complex customer issues which require sound knowledge and problem solving ability.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.