We are looking for outgoing and energetic representatives to provide excellent support to our customers. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships and ensuring concerns are addressed consistently. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
This is not a sales role and there are no commissions or sales quotas for this position. The purpose of this position is to provide quality customer service to the field sales and 3rd party partners by performing a variety of sales support functions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. In addition, the position is responsible for following up on order cancellation, past-pending tasks and order fall out for residential customers and any additional follow-up needed before installation.
This position has frequent contact with field sales personnel, third party partners, and customers. This position reports directly to the Sales Support Supervisor and does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Responsibilities - Include but are not limited to:
- Must be available to take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of the Field Sales staff while reinforcing trust and taking into consideration the Field Sales reps’ and customers’ time and availability.
- Contact potential customers via telephone in order to process pending orders that have been placed via retail locations, online partners, or through the company website.
- Responsible for getting orders scheduled or rescheduled with the customer by placing calls, both manually and via dialer.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality, and performance standards ,as well as, taking ownership for their own actions in all areas of the Field Sales, 3rd party partners, and customer’s experience with the contact center.
- Must be willing to adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding performance goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals.
- To assess and correct work orders to ensure their completion and accurate billing. All work orders are evaluated to ensure they are operationally sound and customers will be billed correctly for requested services
- Process eForm orders.
- Apply all business rules, to ensure the integrity of the work order.
- Extensive knowledge of and the ability to support all Charter Spectrum’s products and services including TV, Internet, and Phone.
- Take action to proactively learn new information, report department impacting concerns, and share best practices with others.
- Adheres to all Charter and company/department procedures and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.