Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. What You’ll Get to Do:
Assist with sales related activities such as chargeback resolution and Professional Services.
Both areas continued to require more attention and support that our current staff can handle.
- Research and resolve pending chargeback
- Update SAP database when new SKU’s are setup by adding requirements for service processing/billing.
- Run and maintain reporting for vendor SKU’s to ensure customer receives service certificates.
- Maintain sales reports monthly for vendors to ensure proper billing
- Prepare and process customer credits
- Offer assistance and input on projects as needed What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- High School Diploma required, currently attending college
- Above average computer skills – Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT) Competencies : .
- Detailed oriented
- Analytical thinker
- Team player as well as independent worker Communications :
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.