The Sales Support Officer is responsible for coordinating and performing various activities that support the Divisions sales and marketing programs as well as projects that directly support business development efforts. Responsible for managing client development and retention events, organization and management of marketing lists and database, creation and tracking of communications and business development initiatives including all related follow up. It is important that this colleague develop an in-depth understanding of the Entertainment sales teams and clients in order to fully support and maximize the business development and marketing efforts.
- *Minimum 3 years marketing experience.
- *Minimum 3 years of financial services experience
- *Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Public Relations, or Marketing preferred
- Experience and knowledge of financial services and products.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills and ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to work well with all levels within the organization. *Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled