The Sales Support Planner is responsible for coordinating all equipment requests originating from all three sales organizations. The Sales Support Planner must confirm the work requested with the customer, communicate with Full Service Vending when appropriate, communicate with the Make Ready Centers for bottle/can and fountain equipment, and create routes for Field Network to execute the activities.
- Equipment Order Scheduling
- Reviewing Incoming equipment activity requests timely for accuracy
- Make customer contact within 36 business hours following appropriate call script to schedule equipment move activity for CCR service network
- Schedule routes based on:
- Crew capacity and skill set
- Geographical location of customer
- Duration needed for each activity and travel time between work orders
- Coordination with Full Service group relating to Full Service installs, removals and moves
- Special requests
- Customer availability and schedule requests (date and time of day)
- Ensure each route is scheduled to time and vehicle capacity, ensuring an efficient and full route for each crew
- Make adjustments as needed for approved OT and planned movement capacity requests from local Service Provider
- Monitor pending/on hold activities for next action (i.e. email, escalation, cancellation)
- Schedule install activities to ensure adequate time for MRC preparation and shipment to service provide location
- Including confirmation of MRC’s ability to meet emergency/special request equipment needs
- Including additional shipment needs due to special projects
- Make customer readiness calls 48 hours prior to scheduled date following appropriate readiness call script
- Handle rescheduling of incomplete activities as quickly as possible
- Coordinate with Sales and/or Service to resolve issues relating to incomplete activity
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails and/or calls relating to special requests, projects or sales support requests
- Address Customer Support Tickets within required SLA and close using required CST closure processes
- High School – GED or Diploma
- Experience in effectively communicating with customers.
- Experience in effective logistic routing and planning.
- Ability to problem solve and provide viable solutions based on customer and company needs.
- BASIS Knowledge
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Map Point
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.