Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
It's an exciting time to join Intel Security Group!
With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world.
Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security's mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world. About the Role:
This position is located in Plano, Texas
This is a vital member of the Commercial segment supporting the Field Account Managers. This position will help contribute to the success overall segment by providing back office support to the Field. This person will not interact directly with customers
The Sales Support professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives of the Intel Security sales organization, and articulate our value proposition to the customer. Key Responsibilities
- Consolidate all renewals below $30k from current quarter and one quarter out and provide to the rep
- Communicate via email with the appropriate partners.
- Generate multi-year quotes on all sub $30K renewals and provide to partners
- Work with LCS to generate a report on any small renewal that didn't close. Going back 3 quarters.
- Customer requests
- Temporary grants
- Support escalations
- Generate Eval Request forms
- General inquires
- Create new Opportunities as needed
- Update existing opportunities as needed
- Create quotes
- Act as liaison between Field rep and Bangalore quote team as needed
- Help with larger/complex quotes
- Other Duties as needed
Minimum Qualifications -
- The individual must have 1-3 years professional experience in sales and product or business development. Software industry experience is a plus.
Preferred Qualifications -
- An energetic, competitive self-starter with ability to identify what needs to be done to drive the business
- Must exhibit sound oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Proven time and sales support management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills - primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be results-driven, have strong analytical skills
- S hould have professional experience in collaborating with multiple field sales counterparts
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
Additional Qualifications -
- An understanding of security solutions
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.