Airgas USA, LLC is hiring a Sales Support Specialist for Ramsey, MN!
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward?
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas! Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the largest distributor of welding, medical and specialty gases and hard goods in the United States. Airgas has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers. Bring your competitive drive to Airgas and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment! GENERAL SUMMARY:
The Sales Support Specialist will act as the pricing execution expert for the local Areas, manage pricing through PROS requests, monitor price overrides, and implement price increases. Other duties include resolution of customer disputes, assisting sales representatives by providing sales and margin analysis reports, and various other reports as needed. ES
SENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintains a high level of internal customer service by assisting sales force and submitting professional quotes as needed.
- Produces sales and margin analysis, as well as usage reports to account managers on an adhoc basis, utilizing data available in BW (Business Warehouse) and in SAP.
- Initiates all special pricing and cost requests from sales force.
- Provides comprehensive PSA management and contract review, submits sales deal pricing in PAW (Price Agreement Workbench), and works with account managers and district managers to manage effective price increases.
- Prepares business review and performance service reports for account managers to use in sales strategies.
- Manages dispute workbench for designated area, resolving customer issues with pricing.
- Creates all new sold to accounts, and validates account accuracy setup for area.
- Coordinates efforts with e-business team to setup customers on Airgas.com.
- T akes initiative to review account pricing and identify areas where efficiency is needed.
- Submits and updates all contract pricing for designated districts, as well as performs approval at the sales manager level in PROS.
- Manages and completes all API (Annual Price Increase) for the designated districts.
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional post high school education and/or training preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Two years in a customer service and/or sales related role required.
- Prior experience with SAP preferred.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent's.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the purpose of explaining information to customers and employees and strong customer service skills.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability