Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek talented individuals who will share our enthusiasm, values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' and Dell's success. Team members can expect from Dell continuous learning/training to aid in your success. Top performers can expect to earn opportunities for career advancement or lateral job changes that will continue to invigorate and develop you.
We are actively looking for a Sales Support Sr Manager for Channel Operations to join our team in Round Rock, TX.
Will have a regional remit to manage consistencies and performance in process and tools. Manage remote team members and be of a collaborative nature across key stakeholders and global peers.
- Manage key productivity metrics consistently
- Manage and motivate a regional team
- Engage with the channel sales and management teams
- Be accountable for the partner customer experience within the scope of his/her Partner Management
- Management and knowledge of specific tools; e.g. SFDC
- Drive a culturally diverse and inclusive team
- Be part of an engaged worldwide management team
- Contribute to consistent development of Deal registration process and tools
- Support scaling the business in terms of productivity and Customer Experience
- Work with customers and the Industry to introduce new and better practices
- Work closely with Core Sales & Channel Sales teams
- 10 years experience or combination education and experience in operations and partner management leadership required
-Industry knowledge in channel management is required - preferably the process and tools for the registration of deals.
-Sound information analysis, analytical skills and financial acumen
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies preferred
- Ability to deliver quality results under deadline, result oriented with a drive for excellence qualities in an ambiguous environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and a passion for winning with negotiating skills and ability to resolve multiple priorities
- Strong verbal / written communication skills including meeting facilitation, presentations, and communication with management & staff
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
**Job:** **Sales Support Manager - Sales Operations*
**Title:** *Sales Support Sr. Manager Channel Operations - Austin, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000Z42*