Sales Support Sr. Manager - San Francisco, CA or Berwyn, PA
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in theGartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Ouraward-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more athttp://www.boomi.com/
As an iPaaS and SaaS provider and leader, Dell Boomi develops, deploys, and operates mission critical data integrations for small, medium, and enterprise level customers. The Dell Boomi is growing and is in need of a qualified Sales Support Manager to support the business’ phenomenal growth.
Manages team responsible for supporting sales organization through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication. Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demand, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and end-to-end operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing, training, and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Focuses on influencing and delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards and vision.
- Improves sales processes and operational effectiveness.
- Interacts with cross-functional groups to solve business and customer issues.
- Provides guidance and strategy on customer or order problems, and delivers solutions.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with leadership and team.
- Manages to business level metrics.
- Organizational role spans across sales ops, finance ops, and business ops
- Develops new techniques to support innovative solutions
- Drives operational effectiveness for the organization
- May work globally
- 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Initiates new or revised procedures, programs, and initiatives
- Aligns operational plan with functional strategy and approach
- May influence and/or develop broad programs and initiatives
- Independently determines approach to managing teams and daily operation
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Sales Support Manager - Sales Operations*
**Title:** *Sales Support Sr. Manager -San Francisco, CA or Berwyn, PA*
**Requisition ID:** *160012D0*