Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As a Systems Administrator & Analyst on the Sales Systems Team within Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting system tasks, initiatives, and projects that support Workdays Go To Market and Sales Execution Strategy. In this role, there will be two primary functions:
1) You will be a key support resource to Sr. Sales System Analysts and Sales Operations Managers as they lead critical operational initiatives. In this capacity, you will support the Sr. Analyst or managers in requirements gathering, project management coordination, documentation, UAT testing, and end user support. These projects will predominately involve systems and tools surrounding Salesforce.com or Workday, but will also include operational items such as headcount management, reporting, and/or general process change support.
2) In this position, you will take a proactive and leading role in managing tasks that support system and operational processes already in place and ensuring their integrity and usability. This will account for approximately 50% of this roles responsibilities and time.
Examples of this are:
• Own the onboarding process for the greater Sales Organization by reviewing and submitting tickets to IT for new hires, transfers, and terminations.
• Execute Data Loads for Territory Management changes within Salesforce.com in coordination with Sales Strategy and Sales Management.
• Update Sales Reps quotas within forecasting applications working with the Sales compensation team.
• Manage the Sales Headcount Plan and changes within the Workday HR Application working with HR and Recruiting Leads.
• Support administration of content with Salesforce.com libraries and additional content tools
• Own the Sales Organization Email Distribution List strategy and maintenance.
• Audit data within Salesforce.com to ensure data integrity standards are met.
• Support Sales through day-to-day troubleshooting of Sales Systems related issues and own those issues through to complete resolution.
• Support Sales Operations with day-to-day transactions, processes, and organizational changes.
• Execute Data Management or Record Management Tasks that may be cumbersome and time consuming
While you ramp up on many of the administrative activities, you will also be looked to as a subject matter expert to further automate and drive efficiency in those activities to drive scalability within the team and function.
In collaboration with other members of the Sales Systems and Sales Operations Management, you will work with a variety of functions within Sales from Core Sales Operations, Field Sales (Account Executives) and Field Sales Management, Sales Enablement, Sales Strategy and Analytics, Sales Development, Value Management, as well a cross functionality with Marketing and the Services organizations.
In this role, you will work with many of the below applications:
• Sales Administration Applications such as Salesforce.com, APTTUS (Pricing & Contracts), and Workday HR & Financials
• Sales Enablement Applications such as LinkedIn, InsideSales, C9, and a variety of others currently in use or desired.
• Sales Analytics and Content Applications from Tableau, Seismic, and custom Salesforce functions.
• Sales Research and Data Applications from Data.com, D&B, and external data sources.
-Prior experience in a High-Technology or High-Growth environment or organization.
-Prior experience working directly with Sales, Sales Operations, or Field Sales Leaders.
-1 to 3 years of experience leveraging Salesforce.com.
-experience managing administrative tasks surrounding systems and tools.
-Ability to manage multiple tasks in varying size and scope.
-Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required, advanced a plus.
-Experience with Salesforce.com Reports, Dashboards, and Sales Forecasting a plus.
-Experience with data loaders, API tools, or system administrator experience a plus.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Highly self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.