Do you have a Sales background managing relationships with National accounts and are interested in working with iconic global brands? Does the opportunity to build a sales strategy with Amazon excite you?
As a Team Lead (TL) within Unilever's Food Solutions group you will develop sustained business relationships and drive profitable sales volume with our most dynamic trade customer; Sysco. You will also work cross functionally within Food Solutions and Retail eCommerce teams to increase our sales within Amazon and other Omni channel accounts.
In this role you will have visibility to the Foods Solutions Executive Leadership team and report directly to the VP of Field Sales. You will be responsible for managing sales of our entire Food Solutions portfolio to Sysco and Amazon which includes some of the most iconic global brands; Hellman's, Knorr, Lipton, Best Foods, and more. Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements:
- Establish Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) as the premier National Brand Supplier in North America with best-in-class capability in: 1) driving Category growth, 2) maximizing supply chain efficiency, and 3) flawless field sales execution.
- Work cross functionally within Food Solutions and Retail ecommerce teams to develop and execute sales strategy within Amazon and other Omni channel players.
- Lead and set priorities for UFS internal Sysco Business Team – a cross-functional, dynamic group of Managers charged with engaging w/ Sysco’s Category Management process, as well as driving post-award execution.
- Responsible for the development & execution of annual, national Sysco joint business plans (JBP) which align customer needs with the strategic priorities agreed by UFS leadership. Assure key Unilever Food Solutions BSP and multiyear targets (2020 plan) are being exceeded via Joint Business Planning (JBP).
- Set an execution agenda, drive performance & hold accountable the 3 Zone leaders and their 9 Regional Managers & 50 Unilever Food Solutions field sales reps managing Sysco OPCO’s & their respective operator accounts.
- Raise key issues, opportunities & resource requirements to UFS Leadership w/ commensurate speed & sense of urgency.
- Deliver industry leading growth in our key categories.
What can Unilever offer you?
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- You must be a strong communicator, skilled in customer negotiations and an organized project manager.
- 8 years minimum experience within Customer Development/Sales required.
- Strong track record of managing sales within a key account.
- Knowledge of category management & market development practices is required.
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong relationship building skills who can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative manner across multiple levels of internal and external management.
- Work with Global iconic brands!! Check out Food Solutions amazing portfolio: https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.us/
- "Agile" working - flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to work with strategic customers
- Career growth - we offer best in class training & development programs!
- Collaborative work environment - we believe working together achieves the best results
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid vacation & holidays
At Unilever we are developing new business practices that grow both our company and communities. Our ambition is to double the size of our business, while reducing our overall environmental footprint (including sourcing, consumer use and disposal) and increasing our positive social impact. Along the way we will help more than a billion people take action to improve their own health and well-being. Click to learn more about our Sustainable Living plan: https://www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.