Responsible for executing functions listed below for an IBM GTS strategic outsourcing contract. Receive work activity direction from the U.S. RFS Focal, POM, Standard RFS Manager, Complex RFS Manager, the RFS Sector Horizontal Manager as well as the Global Delivery Center Manager.
RFS Administration & Coordination functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creation & maintenance of RFS records & status within the strategic RFS tool (i.e., POST, PgMP, RFSOL, Notes databases, etc.)
- Ensures PCB is FIC compliant with all necessary process documents & approvals
- Updates Siebel & provides reports as requested by account
- Participates in account RFS calls, taking minutes, distribution, & filing of meeting minutes
- Produces RFS status reports & metrics & updates designated database by specified timeframe.
- Logs RFSs that meet the Opportunity Management tracking criteria
- Ensures submission of "Win" notifications once RFS has signed (tool dependent)
The RFS Administration & Coordination must be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of RFS basics & best practices
- Possess understanding of PgMS, PgMP, & key account strategic tools
- Have business & contract knowledge
- Be able to provide cross team coordination (backup & redundancy)
- Ability to understand and demonstrate the department & Shared Services mission
- Recognize complex problems, analyze situations and provide suggested/implemented resolution(s)
- Demonstrate flexibility in the work environment
- Execute tasks to closure
- Adapt to new assignments, processes, methods and tools easily with flexibility
- Exhibit good written and oral communications skills
- Understand and work effectively in a matrixed environment
- Provide support to team members
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.