Zone Sales Assistant - Frito-Lay
The Zone Assistant must have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. The Zone Assistant must be flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment and changing priorities. Primary duties of this position include customer service, payroll and general administration (records maintenance and filing). Knowledge of SAP HCM, IMS (Employee Locator), XPTR is helpful but will train.
Customer Service Responsibilities Include:
- Handling calls regarding promotions, discontinued products, and service issues.
- Maintaining accountability of the issue through resolution with the appropriate manager
General Administration Responsibilities Include:
Customer Service, phone support for Zone Office
- Compiling sales/expense numbers
- Providing District Sales Leaders and Zone Sales Leader weekly and monthly recaps of sales/expenses by route
- Pulling internal reports for Zone Sales Leader when necessary
- Keeping accurate records of all donations
- Daily Reconciliation and verification process for sales organization.
- Records Acclaim Maintenance and filing of Select Process paperwork for new hires
- Maintain employee personnel files and Workers Compensation files
- Calculating and submitting overtime for Merchandisers and Extras weekly
- Payroll and Sales Accounting for Zone frontline employees
Hiring Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining accurate applicant flow log
- Verifying all paper work on new employees is complete and accurate; schedule drug testing, background checks
- Setting up Open House for all outreach agencies once a year
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a professional environment
- Proficient in computers and customer service
- Specifically, the successful candidate has the following levels of proficiency in the following software packages:
- Microsoft Word-Expert
- Microsoft Excel-Expert including macros, formulas, etc.
- Microsoft PowerPoint-Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook-Intermediate
- Microsoft Access-Intermediate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Intermediate business math
- SAP HCM a plus
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.