Title: Salesforce Admin/Developer
Business Systems | San Francisco, CA, United States
About the Role:
We manage the systems that encompass the entire customer lifecycle from initial lead through marketing, sales, renewals, customer success and advocacy organizations using tools including Marketo, Salesforce, Gainsight, and Zuora.
As a Salesforce administrator, you will administer the Cisco Umbrella Security Salesforce instance for marketing, sales and post sales operations and act as a frontline tier 1 support for both technical and functional aspects of Salesforce and its integrated systems.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of supporting business applications, solving business problems and implementing them in Salesforce. A strong team player mindset is essential.
The role will be part of the Business Systems and Analysis team and will be based in San Francisco, CA.
• Provide chat, incident/ticket based technical and functional support to end users of SFDC and related upstream and downstream integrated systems on a daily basis.
• Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including custom fields, objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
• Perform, user management, profile, permission set creation and maintenance.
• Perform ad-hoc data load requests by salesforce engineering, business analysts and other business stake holders.
• Support and maintain the system integrations with our other business systems including Marketo, Zuora, Gainsight, and homegrown custom systems.
• Document relevant support requests and solution provided.
• Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
• Perform testing and validation of Salesforce configuration and development.
• Monitor performance, scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features.
• Perform daily deployments requested by the salesforce engineering and business analyst team.
• Perform and own regular Sandbox refreshes and other post refresh activities.
• Monitor the overall system health and pro-actively engage the business analyst and salesforce engineers in solving any maintenance or system administrative issues.
Education & Experience:
• 3-5 years' experience as a Salesforce developer/admin, or a strong admin with a desire to gain more exposure to Apex.
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com including deep understanding of salesforce object model, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
• Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
• Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, etc).
• Prior experience in a SaaS or subscription-based business preferred.
• Ability to meet deadlines, communicate delays, and clarify ambiguous requirements.
• Exceptional communicator, strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Being a strong team player is essential for this role.
Desirable, not required:
• Experience working with Visualforce, Visual Flows and Apex to build custom business logic and interfaces.
• Experience working with one or more of the following: Marketo, Zuora, Zendesk, Gainsight
• Active Force.com Developer Certification.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.