At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
You'll c hange the world by...
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, custom objects, applications and tabs
- Help with ad-hoc reports and maintain/update current reports and Dashboards.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Regularly perform data de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Manage Profiles, Sharing, User Permissions and Licenses for Standard and Partner Portal Users.
- Maintain workflow, validation rules, field updates and email alerts
- Manage mass imports and exports of data using Data Loader and DemandTools
- Monitor Salesforce Helpdesk and act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce users
- Deliver training and communication to business users and salespeople.
- Maintain Integration with other systems using AppExchange
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service teams to gather business requirements and determine how to effectively translate them to Salesforce.com workflow.
- Provide ongoing support and quickly fix bugs/production issues
- Provide training on new processes/application changes to end users.
- Provide Data and Analysis to Marketing and Sales based on List Pull Requests.
- Use Reports, SOQL Queries to pull required data from Salesforce.
- Coordinate with other departments to gather data from other systems.
- Data Analysis, Manipulation and Report generation
You'll do that with your...
- Data Quality experience. (de-duplication, data standardization, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN, ...)
- Team Player and Builder
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to perform in a rapid environment
- Analyze and contribute to improving team processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, organize and prioritize work
You'll know you're ready if you...
- ADM-201 certification
- 3+ years of experience actively administering Salesforce
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.