Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. What You’ll Get to Do:
The Salesforce.com Administrator is responsible for the administration of the salesforce automation tool, Salesforce.com as well as any applications associated to this tool. This role serves as the primary point of contact for end users, IT and Salesforce.com vendor. The Administrator works with management to develop and implement new processes, applications, and reports, while providing training and support to end users.
Support Business as Salesforce Administrator – PESNA
- Execute the day to day configuration, reporting, and training support for Salesforce.
- Maintain user, roles, security and profiles for Salesforce.
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures.
- Ongoing support requests and administrative need of users.
- Create and develop reports using reporting tools.
- Troubleshoot issues submitted.
- Point person for all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capability, including salesforce release upgrades.
- Lead management – create content, update and import objects
- Product Marketing using Form Site – Power user will take part of the responsibility.
- Lead Management
- User Assistance
- Customizations – thru BRD
- Enhancements – thru BRD
- Training support, principal teacher should be Power User.
- Key Data Migration
- System Integrated Configurations – Reed filters, LE Filters, AEC Daily filters and Form site field mapping.
Salesforce Administrator – Call Center, PESCO, PIDSA
- User administration
- Addition of picklist values
- Modification of page layouts
- Lead & case routing rules
- Email templates
- Custom fields
- Custom objects
- Record types
- AppExchange packages
- Workflow rules
- Approval processes
- Designation of apex/visual force (determination of where code must be written, not actually writing the code)
- Data flow and integration mechanics
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience :
- BA degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer service required
- Salesforce experience required.
- Ability to handle several job functions in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- competent in use of a personal computer particularly MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook with ability to acquire new skills with corporate business systems.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)
- Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV401 or DEV1)
- Experience with Apttus CLM, certification preferred
- Proficient with declarative functionality (workflows, validation rules, approvals, web-to-object etc) within Salesforce
- Understanding of technology architecture, APIs, and integration best practices
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Highly organized and able to see and then pre-empt potential problems within the framework of multiple competing requirements from various stakeholders.
- Particularly adept at providing quick and accurate product data and specifications to others.
- Demonstrates ability to work with a broad range of personalities to obtain a satisfactory solution for the benefit of the company as a whole. Will require ability to build consensus and /or be assertive as appropriate while clearly understanding that “the customer comes first”.
- Able to learn new IT based efficiency tools quickly.
- Must be able to work well with customers and external reps and understand their needs.
- Able to articulate problems and solutions in concise, simple to understand language at appropriate levels: laborer, contractor, distributor, specifying engineer, and architect.
- Write clear and logical documents and reports at levels appropriate for multiple different audiences and stakeholders.
Other Requirements :
- Some domestic travel may be required (<10> Ability to work flexible hours depending on workload
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.