Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Deal with internal clients and manage expectations regarding application development with staff resources. Assign and manage development staff assigned to particular projects and provide technical oversight as needed. Hire, manage, develop and evaluate staff.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Confer with management or client group and determine technical requirements of pending or current projects. Assess how development objectives can best be met using current staff and resources.
- Coordinate and administer assignments to projects, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules. Report to clients as necessary.
- Meet with various teams concerned with programming, development, testing, and acceptance and provide technical assessment and provision of appropriate resources at different stages of project
- May provide technical contributions or project management to current project.
- Ensure that project(s) are conducted in accord with the organization's structured methodology and standards for application development.
- Communicate with and may oversee project managers assigned to projects on which relevant staff are assigned.
- Plan, manage, document and evaluate staff performance. Ensure continued technical and professional development of staff and provide ongoing technical guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Full lifecycle development experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Data.com, Salesforce Development and Siebel business applications as well as implementation and support
- Hands on solutioning and technology experience building Salesforce applications and integrations using Apex, Apex Integrations, Lightning and Siebel
- Hands on experience with Salesforce data security and Salesforce data models
- Hands on experience with data migration from another CRM COTS environment to Salesforce - accounts, contact management and reports & dashboards
- Experience working in financial technology in development, integration, support and people management
- Experience in developing proof-of-concepts working with product and business users
- Experience hiring and mentoring software development staff
- Experience interacting with and influencing senior leadership
- Skilled in budget planning and expense tracking
- Vendor partnering and performance management experience
- Experience managing matrixed resources
- Project/program planning, organizing and monitoring and reporting experience
- Confer with management or client group and determine technical requirements of pending or current projects
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.