Salesforce Business Administrator
The Business Administrator is a subject matter expert on Salesforce.com and can collaborate with business partner to gather intent and detailed business requirements, and then recommend and implement solutions. Responsible for partnering with mortgage sales and fulfillment to build and support Case Management and other Salesforce functionality. This role is expected to provide detailed monitoring and reporting to leaders.
• Responsible for managing and prioritizing Salesforce business requests on an ongoing basis
• Sizing level of effort for individual requests while following guiding principles
• Maintain strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and integrated systems
• Develop an ongoing interaction model to communicate updates and changes to stakeholders
• Continuing to learn about Salesforce applications that are available to enhance functionality
• Create and manage an intake process for issues and various business requests
• Working with the operations and underwriting teams to identify ways to streamline case management solutions, implementing assignment rules and routing and testing specific business cases to ensure proper setups
• Developing and implementing dashboards and reporting for the teams
• Partnering with IT development team to create requirements for future enhancements
• Daily monitoring of critical reports for volumes and exception processes
• Perform business validation for ongoing system enhancements and releases
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.