A Salesforce Developer job in Morrisville,NC is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You will be responsible for the overall design, implementation and support of solutions in the Salesforce.Com environment. You will need to have experience with developing and supporting applications using service cloud, sales cloud, visual force, chatter and the Force.com platform. This is a six month contract to hire opportunity with a client that is well known for providing patient-centric health care solutions to pharmaceuticals, care providers, pharmacies, and patients
The Salesforce Developer job in Morrisville,NC job responsibilities include:
• Develop solutions using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Visual Force
• Perform technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations and Salesforce.com customizations
• Provides Tier II support for Salesforce applications and manage service tickets needing escalation to Salesforce
• Create reports and dashboards using Salesforce to meet the reporting and analytical requirements of the business users
• Three years experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
• Three to Five years of Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex development
• Must have experience with Webservices API's, SOAP and REST Web services API's
• Must be able to build business applications using Java, C#, or C++. Must have experience developing interactive web based applications
• Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps.
• It is desirable to have experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment
If you are interested in this Salesforce Developer job in Morrisville, NC then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Tal Shavit at 919-484-8008 or Tal.Shavit@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.