We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! Preferred Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years of experience designing and developing sophisticated reports and dashboards.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience administering user-facing Business Intelligence applications (e.g., OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Tableau Server, Wave Analytics - preferred).
- Experience working directly with business users to collect and synthetize needs, and negotiate requirements to account for functionality, speed to market, and level of investment.
- Preferred: Experience developing within Wave & JSON.
- Data Ingestion: Datasets, Dataflows, Data Manager, Data Prep, datasetutils, XMD.
- UI Visualization, Dashboard Design, Desktop and Mobile Layouts, Bindings, WaveLabs.
- Preferred: Experience developing on the Salesforce Platform.
- Salesforce Administration (certification preferred).
- Data Model, SAQL.
- Security, Permission Sets.
- Change Sets/Deployment/Release Management.
- Desired: Prior experience within a comparable business intelligence or analytics delivery or support role.
- Desired: Experience working on Agile teams (Scrum).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Minimum 4 years of application design and development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing Salesforce.com application via web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Lightning, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications.
- Manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Manage day to day development activities on the salesforce.com platform.
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery.
- Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements.
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications.
- Develop estimates for projects.
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis.
Physical Actions Physical Environment Education Requirements:
- Certified Salesforce Developer.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience. Experience Requirements:
Level IV: 5 years of experience in application development/testing or business/system analysis or 1 year as an Application Developer Level Ill. Special Skill Requirement
May require occasional travelling. Good written and oral skills in local language.
English Level-4: Able to participate in and facilitate discussions with complex content. Composes reports with almost no grammatical errors and can communicate proficiently.
(Internal Title: USFIT02 - Application Developer II) An Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us: