At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Salesforce developer that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to the CRM Director within the IT organization.
You'll change the world by...
- Building amazing software solutions in our Salesforce environment.
- Writing code for systems that ensure our business runs efficiently and smoothly.
- Providing solutions on time and within budget of project objectives and requirements.
- Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including work in Apex, Visualforce and data migration
- Uses good judgement on the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that best fit the constraints of the project
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of Salesforce specifications, process flows, application design and documentation, application configuration, testing and release management
- Works directly with internal customers on projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solutions
You'll do that with your...
- Experience building Apps for the AppExchange
- Strong knowledge of Apex Development and SOQL
- Lightning Component Framework
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful)
- Strong knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (Unit Testing, Selenium, TDD)
- Scrum/Agile Product Development exposure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
You'll know you're ready if you have...
- A BS degree in Computer Science or technology field or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com design, configuration, and custom development using Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, data migration tools, Controllers, SOQL & SOSL;
- Salesforce 401/501 certifications preferred
- Experience with Agile development practices preferred
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.