The Senior Associate Developer is responsible for maintaining the health of the system and support of critical applications. The person will work on small to large sized projects, including development, integration testing as well as incident resolution for the system.
The Senior Associate Developer will evaluates complex client area requirements and processes (e.g., new, enhancements or maintenance), prepares application system specifications, develops, tests, and implements efficient, cost effective application solutions.
The Senior Associate Developer will formulates logical statements of business problems and devises, tests and implements efficient, cost effective application program solutions (e.g., codes and/or reuses existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions).
The Senior Associate Developer may give some direction and guidance to other systems analysts/programmers.
The Senior Associate Developer may analyze existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient operations or to identify difficulties, and revises the logic and procedures involved as necessary.
The Senior Associate Developer will promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
* Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years working as a software developer
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
* First level support for incidents on the system.
* Development Effort on projects that include full system integration testing as well as installation of changes.
* Architectural governance and integration of additional of add-ons for the system.
Testing and Installation and of critical system updates provide by the software developer
* Excellent communications skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Work in a team based on-call rotation.
LI-MF#1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.