Salesforce DevOps Engineer
Posted: December 20, 2017
Reference ID: 120903BR
Job Location: This role is located out of one of two IBM office Locations: Atlanta, GA or Cambridge, MA
** Relocation assistance unavailable **
** Candidate must live or be able to work out of one of the two locations listed above **
IBM is looking for a Salesforce DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for implementing highly scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform. This process includes continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end to end release process. As a member of the team, you work alongside Software Engineers to ensure all updates to the Salesforce platform seamlessly move from development through staging and into production for all Salesforce based applications.
• Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous
delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud.
• Operate, support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing
and release management.
• Drive increased efficiency across our agile squads, eliminating duplication, leveraging
product and technology reuse
• Document and advocate adoption of our continuous delivery / continuous integration
processes and tools (Copado, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins).
• Continue to develop and improve our monitoring and dashboards for the Salesforce
• Manage incidents and outages within the Salesforce platform and handle production
support in general.
• Coordinate with Salesforce support to enable features and resolve sandbox/production