PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products and
Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail and Consumer, and Utilities.
Our Salesforce consultants help clients solve business and technology challenges related to improving customer and employee experience. This high performing team leverages the Salesforce technology and platform to help clients transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities. Typical engagements are a combination of sales transformation, service transformation, marketing transformation, analytics, force platform based innovation and development, change management and training.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of and success in roles with assisting large employers on the performance improvement of their Sales, Service and Marketing organizations, emphasizing the following areas:
- Understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Enterprise Social platforms, and designing and developing platform based applications that meet client business needs;
- Leveraging acumen to understand underlying client business problems, while developing and delivering Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the identified issues. This includes understanding the sales, service and marketing functions within the organization and how the technology will help streamline organizational needs; and,
- Performing as a team leader-supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates proven industry and consulting expertise in the following areas:
- Conducting industry, market, competitive and value chain analysis;
- Developing business cases and understanding underlying ROI;
- Conducting customer segmentations and developing associated segment strategies and value propositions;
- Performing capability gap analyses and other-related customer-facing capabilities;
- Developing customer centric operating models;
- Understanding customer trends in the B2B and B2C space, as well as across industries; and,
- Driving strategic change into client organization.
Demonstrates leadership expertise as it pertains to a global business advisory consulting services firm, including the following areas:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Leveraging industry knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management and project facilitation;
- Leading and/or facilitating teams and develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
- Leveraging Business transformation skills with a track record of successful change enablement with quantifiable results;
- Utilizing analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks;
- Implementing system applications, software configurations, and XML or other related coding in the following CRM technological product suites
- Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.