Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven Salesforce.com System Administrator. This is a high impact role with responsibility for the configuration, customization, and day-to-day support of State Street's salesforce.com CRM platform. The successful candidate will have experience documenting functional requirements, constructing test cases, building configuration, and deploying functionality across the salesforce.com platform. Ideally this candidate will be technically inclined with 3 to 5 years of experience as a System Administrator on the Salesforce.com platform, with a solid track record of accomplishments.
Our Salesforce.com, branded SF360, includes the Salesforce.com CRM, reporting tools (Cognos, Terradata), marketing automation tools (Pardot, Vision, Cvent, Sociallite, and Radian6), along with IT integrations (PeopleSoft and Siteminder) and data source migrations (Avention, CDMS, SNL, MMD) and includes data that is used to generate State Street's 10-k filing.
Once in the role, the candidate will be responsible for providing Salesforce production support, managing Salesforce queue and leading production releases, deployment, testing, and technical administration of the Salesforce.com environment.Responsibilities
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce platform, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report design and management
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Bulk Uploading data using Apex Data Loader and deployment using various tools within SFDC
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing and data integrity.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
- Perform routing review of code, configuration, data and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual testing
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help create related materials for users as the application evolves
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches
- Coordinate release activities for all phases of delivery including but not limited to review of roadmap priorities, release scope, test planning, UAT signoff and production readiness
- Establish and publish a release calendar as well as release gate management
- Provide required coordination of off cycle production releases
- Manage environment refresh schedules, execution of refreshes and post refresh activities
- Manage execution of cutover plans for Test and Production
- Provide overall coordination of release activities including configuration and code migrations, issue escalation and resolution
- Coordinate required activities associated with Salesforces three yearly releases including enhancement and fix review, Opt-in and Op-out and regression testing
- Implement tools and process for tracking and regular audit of pre-production environment configurations to ensure consistency with production systems
- Plan and manage releases for successful pre-production and production go-live release deployments and cutovers
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance of Salesforce.
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions and then implement them independently or with other team members
- Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Expert communication skills as their will be opportunity to interact/collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Excels in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.