Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for IT Sr. Analyst, Salesforce Effectiveness to be located in Somerville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one
person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson
for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas,
products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees
of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health
care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as
well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson &
Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries
throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the
uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity employer.
Service and Repair is a global
regulated process which has complex interfaces across the regions as well as
some fiscal, legal and commercial variation.
It tightly links and must seamlessly interact with intake and complaint
handling solutions as well as be accessible by 3rd parties servicing
on behalf of J&J. It is a regulated
process and will interact with several ERP and 3rd party systems.
Engineer will work closely the development teams and ensure the platform is
built to scale with quality, and ensure that the prescribed architecture is
adhered to. The Software Engineer will also ensure that platform are monitored
and measured for health and change managed such that the application is not
Percentage of Time – Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 60% - Acts as a technical
expert in Salesforce.com. This would include
conducting code reviews, ensuring development standards are being followed,
monitoring continuous integration and software quality tools and the output
from same. The Software Engineer will also develop code as necessary, plus
direct junior and contract developers.
- 15% - Participating in project
meetings, communicating with stakeholders on solution health related metrics.
- 15% - Aligning with compliance,
risk assurance, quality and other stakeholders that the proper quality is in
place and design documentation is to the correct level and being followed by
the development team.
- 5% - Will assist in the setup, configuration and
assessment for fit of new tools that affect the project quality such as
automated testing tools.
- 5% - Keep abreast of SFDC platform enhancements
and changes. Keep abreast of, and recommend changes to the SFE Playbook
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent
- 0-2 years of delivering complex projects. Domain knowledge of
supply chain / technical service preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce.com technologies and platforms – Certifications a plus
- Understanding of SFDC ServiceCloud technology – Certification a
- Minimum of 2 years of Java experience is preferred
- Experience working with complex application and integration
in specific CRM is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, facilitating
escalated issues to resolution
- Experience in leading projects ideally with
integrations and also in the GxP space is a plus
- Must be able to solve complex business problems
and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational, and
- Must be able to drive projects to completion
while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at
all levels within the organization
- Results driven, quick learner and a self-starter required
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.