Arconic is seeking a skilled Salesforce.com Functional Lead to join our dynamic team in support of the global deployment and ongoing sustainability of Salesforce.com for our commercial organization. The primary role of the Functional Lead is to ensure that the Salesforce.com solution meets business stakeholder needs by understanding and translating business process requirements into the application. This will include interacting with business unit stakeholders, product owners, developers, administrators and vendors to ensure core goals and objectives are being met. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills on key Salesforce.com initiatives to increase Arconic's value proposition with the platform.
This role requires an individual that can drive the definition process with the business and then pivot seamlessly to work with the technical team to translate and implement the process within Salesforce.com. This position is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of discovering, analyzing, validating, documenting, communication and translating business-process-related knowledge of current and future states. The position plays a key role in the strategic direction of the functionality road map and is a member of the Salesforce Acceleration Team (governance). This position is the key liaison between the technical staff that develops the Salesforce.com solution and the business commercial staff that leverages the solution to perform their work. Successful candidates must be able to straddle the business and IT functions.
This is a highly visible, enterprise-wide business and technology effort that will interface with executive and business leadership and the broader commercial organization.
- Collaborate with business-based commercial teams to analyze business processes and align with Salesforce data model and environment; develop the best solution design and approach as a hands-on analyst
- Conduct requirements and solution design workshops
- Author user stories, functional design and configuration specification deliverables based on business requirements; overall solution architect
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on new feature functional designs, functional requirements, limitations, and implementations of new initiatives
- Configuration of Salesforce and guiding other team members in configurations
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality and work toward mitigating all issues
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or enhancements to enable and support multiple business units
- Provide input on conversations regarding best practices for security models, roles/profiles, operational support strategies, workflow, data validation and analytics
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes
- Develop project-specific training material
- Conduct Train-the-trainer Sessions
- Create and execute Functional Test Scripts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) including 3 years of business analyst experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to earn their trust, confidence and respect
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience with analysis, design, implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM or ERP
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with third party platform integrations (i.e. Informatica)
- Knowledge of business, sales, marketing and service processes
- Demonstrated experience working in teams and enabling a collaborative environment
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Agile methodology experience including Scrum
- Familiarity with Agile Accelerator or similar tools (JIRA, Rally etc.)
- Force.com AppBuilder and Advanced Administrator Certification
- Force.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification or Service Cloud Consultant Certification
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.