PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
The Financial Services Delivery Center plays an integral role by supporting projects and PwC engagement teams across the US in delivering distinctive service to clients through standardization and optimization, increased flexibility, and enhanced quality.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Certification(s) Required: SFDC Administrator
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of organizations, including the following areas:
- Develop and implement Salesforce.com solutions that provide customer defined business requirements;
- Understanding and ability to provide configuration level support for Salesforce.com applications including report creation and mobile enablement;
- Ability to work in a team structure both as a contributor and as a work stream owner;
- Display core Salesforce.com skills expected of an administrator level resource;
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and provide all necessary development, configuration and testing necessary to successfully complete; and,
- Attention to detail in executing and reviewing the work products to ensure quality standards are achieved.
Demonstrates Salesforce.com abilities to perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Security configuration and administration including, user setup, profile maintenance and application configuration;
- Report and dashboard development and maintenance;
- Basic data import and export using Salesforce.com data loader and wizards;
- Salesforce.com configuration and development, fields, objects, pages;
- Experience with development of formulas and advanced formulas and object linking;
- Utilization of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project); and,
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.