TEKsystems is seeking a senior level PM with a wealth of Salesforce project management, and implementation experience.
We need someone who can effectively be the primary point of contact to ensure timelines are met, deliverables meet the need, and things are done on-budgetThis person will need to have a substantial amount of experience with Salesforce, implementations, training, and change management
- This resource will facilitate and guide interactions with Stakeholders and SMEs
- We will look to this resource to evangelize the solution, educate/train where needed, and to continue driving the backlog
- Serve as a Project Manager / Product Owner within an agile environment, implementing a Salesforce-based solution
- Understand user-centered design and development to deliver a solution that is useful, usable, and valuable
- This resource will need to be technical enough to understand and convey detailed requirement
- Meet regularly with customers, partners and stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business processes and needs.
- Facilitate the communication of each groups core priorities and continually advocate a lean, user-centered approach to prioritization and development
- Define and analyze metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Own your product(s) backlog, write user stories, and define acceptance criteria
Communicate to the team and executive stakeholders clearly and concisely
Manage project timelines, deliverables and milestones About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.