Salesforce Senior Manager
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
- Top-10 bank by deposits
- 148 on the Fortune 500
- 1,000 bank branches
- 2,200 ATM locations
- More than 31,500 associates globally
- 50 million customer accounts
We’re excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped changed our industry for the better.
Geek. Nerd. Tech-junkie. They’re all pet-names to us. And if you share in a passion for all things technology, then you’d be the perfect candidate for the Capital One Information Technology team.
Daily, you’ll work alongside some of the savviest techies in the business at an internationally recognized company. From advancing our network to assisting the technologically-challenged, you’ll love coming to work every day at one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
Do you thrive on working on a cross-functional team in a dynamic environment? Do you want to be a part of a team that is driving value for our customers every day? As a Platform Engineer at Capital One, you would be a part of such a team. Your role would be to design and manage the underlying infrastructure for mission critical applications using the latest technologies. This team member will also play a key ongoing role in supporting our development activities by managing our environments and ensuring our platforms remain stable. Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in story planning and detailed daily standups, while providing input for architectural design decisions, and automating infrastructure, builds, and tests to meet story acceptance criteria. You will have the opportunity to continuously develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple platforms, and educate team members on the capabilities and constraints of technologies. You will be an integral part in advancing the culture of technical excellence within Capital One, and creating experiences to delight millions of customers!
- Design and engineer the platforms for mission critical applications
- Responsible for the day to day operation of Capital One's systems and infrastructure that powers our commercial application
- Consult with application developers and teams to enable resilient application hosting
- Governance and process implementation for the applications utilizing the platform
- Interface with the customers of the platform primarily application/system owners
- Lead maturity and transformation of the platform developing new capabilities
- Provide support and coordination activities on complex and high impacting production incidents.
- Provide management for the support, availability, operation, and recoverability of the environments.
- Monitor application performance, troubleshoot application performance issues, address infrastructure or performance related trouble ticket.
- Pilot and implement new and emerging automation technologies like AWS/ CI/CD/DevOps
- Know or be able to learn Agile development methodologies
- Good communication and influencing capability
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.