We are looking for an experienced SFDC Project Manager and Administrator to join our Sales Enablement team to support the business needs while maintaining a robust database and increasing user adoption. The ideal candidate will quickly gain a solid understanding of Applied's org structure, business processes, and culture and will build relationships with key field sales and business management groups. This strategic long-term thinker will have the analytical skills to identify recommendations / solutions and implement changes and system enhancements. Principal duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications: General skills / proficiencies:
- Partner with cross-functional SFDC users and stakeholders to identify and recommend CIPs and enhancements through the SFDC steering committee
- Own SFDC CIP roadmap
- Improving the user experience through standardization, documentation, training and ongoing usability improvement initiatives.
- Ability to relate business requirements and user needs to developers
- Work closely with Developer to customize and develop, design and manage ongoing system enhancements to meet the organization's goals
- Develop and implement training for users
- Produce/update application documentation for colleagues and customers
- Communicate enhancements, new developments, releases, support, training, etc. with customers and colleagues
- Provide administration of the SFDC environment; responsibilities include: customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, permission sets, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflows, validation rules, alerts, dashboards, reports, etc
- Provision/deactivate users accounts, reassigning all related records as necessary
- Continuously improve org health by de-duping, mass updating and performing general data clean ups as well as managing and executing large-scale data improvement projects.
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience performing administration of Salesforce.com
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Solid business analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel 10-15% of time, domestic and international
- MS Office Suite, Powerpoint, Excel
- Miller Heiman Strategic Selling
- Apttus X-Author
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Salesforce.com Administrative Certification (201)
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.