Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Technology
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own. Position Description:
Morgan Stanley is seeking a technical development manager within our custom built CRM and Salesforce Team. In this role you will define system solutions, mentor employees, lead development teams, and be responsible for the technical direction of the CRM and other cross channel applications targeted for Wealth Management advisors. You will play an essential role in allowing our applications to grow, scale and remain highly available in a quickly evolving environment. As the Manager of Software Development you will work closely with Program Management, Quality Assurance, external vendors, and many other teams within Morgan Stanley to ensure high quality, feature rich applications are delivered on time.
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Responsible for designing and leading Morgan Stanley Wealth Management CRM and Salesforce applications.
- C oordinate with technology, business, operations, security, QA and UX Design teams to analyze business and functional requirements and develop robust development plans.
- Spend approximately twenty-five percent of your time developing software solutions for the team.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions and express those solutions at a task level.
- Implement effective SDLC and development practices, develop and manage a highly efficient and agile development team.
- Produce appropriate project artifacts that may include high level architecture designs, low level designs, project plans and more.
- Manage and coordinate development activities, setting priorities and assign projects within the team.
- Analyze business requirements, industry trends and client feedback
- Oversee daily activities of development team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products.
- Evaluate employee performance, set expectations and goals for team and individual team members, recruit and train team members.
- Over 10 years of experience in software development, with several years of relevant architecture and design experience, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Experience architecting, designing and building Salesforce.com CRM application
Hands on experience in Visualforce and business logic in the Apex by creating/using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API.
- Experience in installing, evaluating the AppExchange application on salesforce.com platform.
- Hands-On knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Knowledge Articles, and Communities.
- Extensive experience in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Workflow Rules, Approvals, Email Templates (HTML-5 & Visual Force Templates), page layouts.
- Experienced in Administration setup like manage Users, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Sharing Settings and Security Controls.
- Experience with Data loader for data management in force.com platform.
- Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as approval process, dynamic approval process and sharing rules.
- Experience in implementing service cloud-based solutions including Content, Community, Knowledge, Email Campaigns, etc.
- Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test Driven Environments with large & small project teams.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can do attitude.
- Understands how to administer and use most commercially available DB platforms.
- Able to prioritize, be flexible and handle multiple projects with varying deadlines in a multi-task environment.
- Good knowledge on Security patterns and practices
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical team members.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly through verbal and written communication.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.