Bluewolf, an IBM company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason- our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now.
We are seeking a Technical Architect to join our pack.
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT's and work in partnership with the business consultants
- Ensure technical code achieves passing rating during regular review by Senior Developers
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available including the BW Integrator
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
- Gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as a developer and advanced developer
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Bluewolf, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates http://www.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/49730.wss
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.