Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Salesforce Solutions Architect provides exceptional architectural design and thought leadership to our Fannie Mae customers and partners. The Solutions Architect will have expertise in Salesforce architecture, Salesforce development, C-level presentations, and thought leadership skills. This role will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects, and will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor proof-of-concepts (PoCs). The role will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for customers' business needs. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience with the Salesforce eco-system.
- At least 4 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platform.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security and related cloud technologies.
- Strong client management and executive level communication skills.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.