- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, plus Sales, Marketing and/or Community Clouds
- 2+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Experience with Salesforce partner solutions (e.g. on the AppExchange – DocuSign, ThunderHead, Axsy, Bit2Win, Vlocity, etc.)
- Experience with designing and implementing integrated solutions including Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce integration solutions (e.g. ODATA, Dell Boomi, etc.) Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Drive proactive technology consulting opportunity pursuits generating new sales focusing on Salesforce opportunities
- Drive reactive Salesforce technology consulting opportunity pursuits (sole sourced or RFP based)
- Develop Salesforce proposals to clients (sole sourced or RFP based) focused on selling our technology and industry consulting offerings
- Manage the sales/proposal process end to end
- Mentor and lead people at levels below Senior Manager (in sales and delivery projects)
- Actively contribute to recruiting of additional talent to our AECS Industry Consulting practice
- Actively contribute to our AECS Industry Consulting offerings and assets
- Weekly travel Monday through Thursday
- Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain Salesforce offerings
- Work with client stakeholders to identify business issues and determine value adding solutions for the client
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop solutions
- Ensure successful deployment and adoption of solution at clients
- Lead major projects within large customer engagements
- Develop high quality deliverables; lead project team(s) in deliverable development; apply Accenture standard methods for performing strategy assessments and implementations; work closely with leadership to set strategy and define success criteria for any project
- Leverage industry knowledge that is shaped by Salesforce exposure through prior experiences
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.