- Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration for the Folsom Engineering Computing storage/hosting environment.
- Working closely with other system administrators to support our Windows computing infrastructure, working with internal engineering customers, IT partners, and service providers to resolve complex computing issues. Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, upgrading, testing, troubleshooting and recycling of Windows computer servers.
- Working on security issues, performance issues, and data migration to ensure the most stable and efficient environment.
- Researches, recommends and/or implements system enhancements that will improve server/OS/application reliability, security and performance. Train personnel on system usage.
- If you are passionate about the above description, we are looking for you to help supplement our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Windows/Linux server OS management
- Data Storage solutions
- Scripting languages such as Powershell and vbscript
- IIS (Internet Information Services)
- SQL Server Database Administration is a plus
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to break down complex problems into their simplest forms
- Problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Versatility and flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.