Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Sanitation Specialist job in Fulton, NY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Sanitation Specialist, you will be responsible for performing all sanitation duties and responsibilities in a safe, sanitary and efficient manner. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Sanitation Specialist job include:
• Effectively follow and maintain Sanitation Departmental Procedures
• Operate all clean in place (CIP) systems, including all process / verification checklists, CIP solution titration's
• Perform all aspects of bulk chemical receiving as needed
• Monitor disposal plant and assist in waste disposal as needed
• Qualified to operate a forklift. Must also pass annual vision and hearing screening
• Ability to fully complete written and verbal assignments with minimal direction.
• Good communication (verbal and written) and reading skills
• Exposure to noise, cleaning agents, dust, extreme temperatures and humidity, for extended periods of time.
Trainees may be scheduled to any shift depending on business needs.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Sanitation Specialist job in Fulton, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.