QUALITY ASSURANCE - LABOR
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for QUALITY ASSURANCE - LABOR at their SANDUSKY, OH location. This position is a long-term temporary job opportunity. The QUALITY ASSURANCE - LABOR will be responsible for participating in the duties required for the quality of various food products in an industrial baking facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for QUALITY ASSURANCE - LABOR include, but are not limited to the following:
• Providing guidance in safety, quality and technical excellence.
• Maintaining quality awareness and compliance to quality standards throughout the plant.
• Assuring that all internal and external sampling requirements are executed to meet site and company standards.
• Tracking, reporting and reviewing operations for accuracy and completeness.
Candidates must meet the following QUALITY ASSURANCE - LABOR requirements for consideration:
• Experience in quality assurance.
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while being alert to details.
• Must pass client required math test.
• Backgrounds and drug screen are required.
We have immediate openings. Flexibility is a must! Positions are 2nd shift (6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., 4 days per week-days may vary).
Pay for this position is $9.25 per hour. A $.25/hour bonus is available on a weekly basis for perfect attendance. Pay rate increases are available at 30, 90 and 120 days, based on performance review. This is a long-term job opportunity.
To apply: Go to adeccousa.com and click on the "How to Apply" tab to be considered for this QUALITY ASSURANCE - LABOR position.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.