Sanitation - Maintenance
Location: Bluffton, Indiana
Posted: January 21, 2017
Reference ID: 428499618
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple Sanitation - Maintenance positions in Bluffton, IN. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for maintenance, sanitation, safety support and must be able to perform the essential functions of the position in a timely manner. The position requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Sorter job include:
- Sweep and mop aisles and walkways as needed for safe, efficient operations
- Pick up and properly discard debris as needed
- Constantly monitoring aisles for damaged, split and improperly placed product
- Operate hand held scanner
- Must be able to perform essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to carry out written or oral instructions
- Attention to surroundings and dedication to workplace safety is required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sanitation - Maintenance job in Bluffton, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled